Inputs and Outputs
- Stereo Bluetooth input lets you add wireless connectivity to any speaker
- Stereo pair of balanced ¼-inch TRS and stereo ⅛-inch TRS inputs make it easy to connect both pro and consumer audio gearinputs
- Full-range Left/Right Balanced ¼-inch TRS to connect professional studio and media reference monitors
- Stereo ⅛-inch TRS headphone/aux output lets you connect your favorite headphones or output to a consumer device for streaming, recording, and more
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA Subwoofer output to connect your favorite powered subwoofer
- Large ergonomic Volume knob controls overall full-range and subwoofer level
- Bluetooth on/off button lets you toggle between Bluetooth and analog sources and an easy-to-use pairing button lets you quickly pair your favorite Bluetooth-enabled device
- Sub Bypass button lets you mute your subwoofer without silencing your full-range speakers
- Mute button with LED lets you silence your speakers or headphones
A wireless input for your wired speakers.
A convenient Bluetooth input lets you wirelessly stream audio to any pair of studio or media reference monitors right from your phone. Balanced ¼-inch TRS inputs are provided to connect pro audio hardware, such as your audio interface. A stereo ⅛-inch input is available to hardwire your phone or tablet when you don’t want to use Bluetooth.
There are no reviews yet.