THE MIXER THAT CHANGED THE RULES
30 in / 24 out Digital Mixer with remote wireless control
Our best-selling digital mixer combines exceptional functionality with innovative design to deliver a professional mixing experience with class-leading sound quality.
Whether you’re making the move from analogue or updating your digital desk, mixing live or in the studio, it’s time to experience Qu.
MAKES MIXING FEEL NATURAL
Massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat.
Qu-24 has a fader per mono input channel and fewer fader layers for simpler, quicker workflow. Because every mic input is presented on its own fader for fast, easy control, this makes Qu-24 the perfect mixer for first-time converts from analogue to digital and those not comfortable working with several layers of faders.
The True Colour Touchscreen and its dedicated rotary encoder form the heart of Qu-24’s interface, providing super-fast access to all settings and parameters. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
Complementing the touchscreen is the SuperStrip – a set of single-function physical controls for instant access to gain, HPF, 4 band PEQ, gate, compressor, GEQ and pan.
Coming from analogue? Qu will make you feel at home.
Qu-Drive: Record without a computer
Qu has an integrated multitrack USB recorder, providing 18 channels of 48kHz, 24bit recording and playback straight to / from your USB key or hard drive.
Capturing multitrack recordings of your shows has never been so easy. A selectable stereo pair can be recorded alongside the 16 Mono channels, and multitrack audio can be played back to the 16 Mono inputs plus ST1.
On top of this, Qu-Drive also provides stereo recording patchable from any pair of Mix outputs, the Main LR (pre, post, or summed to mono) or even the PAFL bus, with 2- track stereo playback to ST3.
AMM: Automatic Mic Mixer
AMM is vital in applications such as conferences, meetings and panel discussions where a number of microphones are open at the same time.
Reducing background noise and minimising the risk of feedback, the Automatic Microphone Mixer helps the engineer to manage the levels of multiple mic inputs, ensuring that each speaker’s contribution is heard clearly.
The D-Classic dynamic gain sharing algorithm is inspired by industry standard automixers. Up to 16 microphone sources can be mixed at once, with each channel having a priority setting which determines its ‘weight’ in the total system gain.
- 24 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 20 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 2 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 9 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 5 stereo)
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×30 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 25 Motor Faders
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 10 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System