THE MIXER THAT CHANGED THE RULES
Compact 22 in / 12 out Digital Mixer with remote wireless control
Our best-selling digital mixer combines exceptional functionality with innovative design to deliver a professional mixing experience with class-leading sound quality.
Whether you’re making the move from analogue or updating your digital desk, mixing live or in the studio, it’s time to experience Qu.
- Our Best-Selling Digital Mixer
- Inputs: 16 Mono / 3 Stereo
- Mixes: 4 Mono / 3 Stereo / LR
- 24×22 USB Audio Interface
- Comprehensive Channel Processing and FX
- Intuitive Interface with Full Colour Touchscreen
- Range of Remote Expanders
- Suitable for:
- A/V Install
- Corporate Audio
- Houses of Worship
MAKES MIXING FEEL NATURAL
Massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat.
Qu-16 has a fader per mono input channel and fewer fader layers for simpler, quicker workflow. Because every mic input is presented on its own fader for fast, easy control, this makes Qu-16 the perfect mixer for first-time converts from analogue to digital and those not comfortable working with several layers of faders.
The True Colour Touchscreen and its dedicated rotary encoder form the heart of Qu-16’s interface, providing super-fast access to all settings and parameters. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
Complementing the touchscreen is the SuperStrip – a set of single-function physical controls for instant access to gain, HPF, 4 band PEQ, gate, compressor, GEQ and pan.
Coming from analogue? Qu will make you feel at home.
WORLD CLASS PROCESSING & FX
Qu’s RackFX dynamics and FX algorithms are derived from those used in our pro touring series.
Some of the world’s most respected audio engineers have chosen to use RackFX on tour in preference to top-end plug-ins and external FX units.
Qu boasts 4 stereo RackFX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you’re not tying up your mono and stereo input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ.
- 19” Rack Mountable
- 16 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 12 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 7 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 2 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 24×22 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 17 Motor Faders
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 4 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System